Our Project Managers are vital to keeping our on-site and virtual teams organized. They work with our team to ensure deliverables for our clients are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. They also communicate directly with our clients to determine project plans and deliverables and keep our creative partners in the loop.
This is a 3-month hybrid opportunity to start with the potential for full-time.
- Participate in weekly status meetings with our team to keep projects in scope and on time
- Document and communicate project statuses to overall teams to ensure understanding of end goals and resolutions
- Attend client meetings and reviews, document next steps, and gather all key information
- Prepare and deliver creative/production briefs, and leverage our project management software to communicate project details
- Manage deliverables across client and internal teams to secure sign-offs and enable next steps in the project lifecycle
- Input all timelines into our software, and adjust project plans and timelines as needed to reflect approved changes
- Identify and document challenges that could impact project delivery, such as resource constraints, requirement issues, etc.
- Perform monthly/quarterly check-ins and reports to nurture and grow business with our existing clients
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in handling complex, quick-turn projects
- Ability to provide authorization to work on a full-time basis in the United States
- Experience in cloud-based project management tools
- Understanding of basic print, web, and digital timelines
- Solid understanding of standard creative agency process
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a small, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Energetic, friendly, and motivated attitude
- Ability to organize and juggle multiple projects and clients
- Attention to detail, with an understanding of how details of projects impact end goals, outcomes, and accuracy
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Experience in change management and the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Demonstrated ability to authentically communicate with clients
- Experience in MS Office Suite, Google Workspace, Harvest, and Asana
- Experience with Workfront is a plus
- Ability to travel on-site to the office if local to Austin (1 day a week)
To apply, please send your resumé and a brief introduction to email@example.com.
Who We Are
The Label Collective is a strategic, brand-focused creative studio with over 10 years of experience managing B2B brand strategy and activation with clients across a number of industries. Our work includes collateral, website, event, environmental design, and marketing services for Hitachi Vantara, Bazaarvoice, CLEAResult, Personify, Ontic, Anaconda, and more.