The Label Collective is hiring a Contract Art Director to assist with creating brand and marketing campaigns over a 3-month engagement, with the potential to renew. This role is hybrid (part remote, part in-office) and is based in Austin, Texas. Candidates should have 5+ years of experience using Adobe Creative Suite and have a portfolio link to share.
- Concept and produce design solutions for digital and traditional materials such as (but not limited to) whitepapers, eBooks, digital guides, landing pages, emails, social ads, event materials, brand guidelines, and more.
- Work with the Creative Director to determine the right client strategy
- Manage and provide feedback to a team of Designers and/or contractors to collaborate on the best visual solutions
- Maintain and follow brand guidelines set by our team or other client partners
- Present and provide rationale for their creative decisions to clients and internal teams
- Help our Project Managers estimate and understand the depth and scope of the projects at hand
- Ability to dive into dense, detailed, and technical work and make it fun
- Experience in handling multiple complex, quick-turn projects at once
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and Figma
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML
- Strong use of typography across various a number of different mediums
- Previous experience in creating and designing sales and marketing collateral for B2B clients
- Familiarity with the creative agency process
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to provide authorization to work on a full-time basis in the United States
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with working in Asana is a plus
- Experience with (or working knowledge) of animation software is a plus
- Travel on-site to the office (1 day a week)
To apply, please send your resumé, portfolio link, and a brief introduction (with your desired hourly rate) to email@example.com.