Client Project Manager
Our Client Project Managers are vital to keeping our virtual team organized. They ensure deliverables for our clients are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. They also communicate directly with our clients to determine project plans and deliverables, and keep our creative partners in the loop on progress to ensure mutual understanding.
The Client Project Manager should have a solid understanding of creative agency process. They should also be able to recognize opportunities to grow our client relationships from within, and recognize that the relationship with our client partners is just as important as the work we deliver.
- Participate in weekly status meetings with our virtual team to keep projects in scope and on time
- Document and communicate project statuses to overall teams to ensure understanding of resolutions
- Attend client meetings and reviews, document next steps, and gather all key information
- Prepare and deliver creative/production briefs, and leverage our project management software to communicate project details
- Manage deliverables across client and internal teams to secure sign-offs and enable next steps in the project lifecycle
- Input all timelines into our software, and adjust project plans and timelines as needed to reflect approved changes
- Identify and document challenges that could impact project delivery, such as resource constraints, requirement issues, etc.
- Perform monthly/quarterly check-ins to nurture and grow business with our existing clients
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in handling complex, quick-turn projects
- Ability to provide authorization to work on a full-time basis in the United States
- Experience in cloud-based project management tools
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment
- Energetic, friendly and motivated attitude
- Ability to organize and juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Detail-oriented, with an understanding of how details of projects impact end goals, outcomes, and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Experience in change management and the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Willingness to travel to local client and in-person meetings (when needed)
- Demonstrated understanding of negotiation techniques, and the ability to authentically communicate with clients
- Experience in MS Office Suite, Harvest, and Asana
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent
To apply, please send your resumé and a brief introduction to email@example.com.